|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Kan Guru is chocolate brown in colour, with notable masses of white facial hair, including a handlebar moustache and a long beard styled in a wavy point at the bottom. Around its neck is a beaded necklace, with very large olive beads that can be seen to be floating and not touching each other. It has hair styled into a large bulbous mass with two grey bands, possible representing a turban. A single orange garment, with an open front barring a single sash from top right to bottom left, makes up the Kan Guru's only garment.
Bounce your way to enlightenment.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Kan Guru boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Outback permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2200m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
In the Kan Guru boss mission, the player is required to ride an angry Kan Guru through sections of 3 consecutive diagonal lines of small rocks and small trees and sections of 4 lines of rocks and underpasses, with the underpasses switching sides each line. The player is recommended to have their kangaroo habitat upgraded to level 3, allowing for bigger hops to make it easier to clear the lines of rocks and allowing the Kan Guru to turn in mid-air. To complete the mission, it is necessary to plot where the Kan Guru will land and choose a path based on the predicted landing of the Kan Guru.
Baby Kan Guru Edit
- The Kan Guru was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Kan Guru is a play on a guru, or a Hindu spiritual teacher, with the name being a pun on 'kangaroo'. Its appearance reflects this.
- The description also plays on this, combining a kangaroo's behaviour of bouncing with spirituality in "enlightenment".
- The Baby Kan Guru's passive ability of animals getting angry 1% slower may reflect the notion of enlightenment and being mentally clear and calm.
|Red Kangaroo||Kickboxeroo||Ranger Roo||Kangollipop||Skibby Dippy Doo|
|Kan Guru||Kangapoodle||Mongol Roo|