|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Kangapoodle is the seventh kangaroo in the stampede. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their kangaroo habitat to level 9.
The Kangapoodle appears highly similar to the Red Kangaroo, although it has a few major differences. It is now coloured white and lavender, with its head and limbs coloured lavender. Its ears now droop down, and on top of its head is a puffy white blob, presumably made out of fur. Its paws also appear somewhat larger than usual, and its tail has another round white blob on the end.
This classic styling is again in vogue with more well-to-do inner-city kangaroos.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Red Kangaroo tamed.
- Kangaroo habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1800m.
Baby Kangapoodle Edit
- The Kangapoodle was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The name "Kangapoodle" is a portmanteau of the words "kangaroo" and "poodle".
- The Kangapoodle's description references the high-profile nature of poodles.
- One of the Baby Kangapoodle's abilities reference its "well-to-do" status; namely, it gives higher payouts for missions.
|Red Kangaroo||Kickboxeroo||Ranger Roo||Kangollipop||Skibby Dippy Doo|
|Kan Guru||Kangapoodle||Mongol Roo|