|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Kickboxeroo is the second kangaroo in the stampede.
The Kickboxeroo lifts most of its appearance from the Red Kangaroo, although it also features extensive additions. It now wears a navy blue helmet, navy blue boxer shorts lined with gold, and with small white crosses, representing stars, on the lower part of the outside of its right leg. The insides of each of its legs and the outside of its left leg feature a cross which has a white border and a red outside, with a translucent red area around each cross, representing the Union Jack. It also wears navy blue "shoes" that appear to have black laces and red caps. Finally, it wears red boxing gloves on its front paws.
3 times middleweight MMA champ. 10% striking. 20% takedowns. 70% "ok let's break it up and head to the pub".
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Kickboxeroo Edit
- The Kickboxeroo was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The name "Kickboxeroo" is a portmanteau of the words "kickboxer" and "kangaroo". This plays on the boxing kangaroo, a symbol of Australian sport, particularly in rugby league.
- The appearance, while not resembling the boxing kangaroo, reflects this, with several features representing the Australian flag.
- The description references mixed martial arts (MMA), which involves kickboxing, and what kickboxing is made up of percentage wise. It also references the typically Australian attitude of breaking it up after a wrestle by taking it as a hug and going to the pub for a drink.
- The description appears to have had multiple errors. "mma" should have been in capitals, "Striking" and "Takedowns" should not have been capitalised, and "lets" should have had an apostrophe.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Red Kangaroo||Kickboxeroo||Ranger Roo||Kangollipop||Skibby Dippy Doo|
|Kan Guru||Kangapoodle||Mongol Roo|