|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Kirin has a similar general shape to the Zebra, however, it has the main theme colours of a lighter, slightly orange red and gold. The Kirin features intricate features, including three wavy gold zig-zag patterns at its hind, and a tail that is gold and shaped like a jagged feather or leaf. Other gold features include its gold zig-zag shaped whiskers streaming from just behind its nose, a gold mane, thick, blocky eyebrows, ears with four points each and a set of horns.
Known to bring good fortune to those that see it!
- Zebra tamed.
- Purchase for 30 in the 2018 Chinese New Year Event.
- Kirin is tamed immediately upon purchase.
- Ride past 1600m in Savannah (Kirin match can be tamed).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Kirin Edit
- The Kirin was first released on the 8th of February 2018 in version 1.14.0, as a part of the 2018 Chinese New Year event.
- The Kirin references the Qilin, transcribed as 'Kirin' to English, a hooved creature wth the head of a japanese dragon, which was seen as a good prophecy, appearing at the death of a highly ranked leader.
- The Baby Kirin's ability where the player's lasso size shrinks 8% slower references the Chinese lucky number 8.
- The Baby Kirin, like all 2018 Chinese New Year event animals, didn’t exist upon release, however the match could be tamed. The possibility to tame it was removed in 1.14.1 on the 14th of February 2018.
- It was added in version 1.15.1 on the 19th of April 2018.
|Zebra||Brazeb||Candicorn||Punky Zeb||Elektro Zebra|
|Trojan Zebra||Legend of Zebra||Zegasus||Kirin||Merry-go-round|