|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Kitsune is the fourth fox in the stampede.
The Kitsune looks nearly identical to the White Fox, although it is slightly tinted pink, and has traditional Japanese-style markings on its face. Its back features a single red line running down the centre. It also has a large brown necklace of nondescript spheres, and six tails, all with red tips.
Kitsune are intelligent beings that possess magical abilities, great wisdom and an excessive amount of tails.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Kitsune Edit
- The Kitsune was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Kitsune is a reference to foxes in Japanese culture
- The name "Kitsune" is the Japanese word for "fox".
- The Kitsune's description references foxes as portrayed in Japanese mythology.
- The Baby Kitsune's ability "rare animals appear 8% more often" may be a reference to the kitsune being of mythological origins.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March.
|White Fox||Faux News||El Zorro||Kitsune||Goldifox|
|Clockwork Fox||Jukefox||Sunset Twinkle|