|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Knight Hawk is predominantly a brown colour, with shiny plating on the front edge of its wings. Its head features a dark grey helmet with a pair of backward-facing horns. A blue shield with grey markings sits on its back sitting between its wings.
Vigilant defender of the realm. Can fly even in heavy armour, but passengers might be difficult.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 4 or greater.
- Bald Eagle tamed.
- Ride past 200m in Mountains (found perched on rocks either in the centre or off the side of a cliff).
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Knight Hawk Edit
- The Knight Hawk was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Knight Hawk is a play on the nighthawk, a type of nocturnal predatory bird, including a pun from "night" to "knight".
- The Baby Knight Hawk's ability where ridden animals are 6% slower references the description where it is said that the Knight Hawk's armour is "heavy".
|Bald Eagle||Knight Hawk||Eaglward Scissorwings||Count Batcula||Greater Eaglemoth|
|Robin Should||Flight Attendant||Regal Eagle|