|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Knight Owl has a midnight purple body with pitch black wingtips. At the front edge of each wing near its body are three segments making up shoulder plates, each consisting of a metal edge and a gradient of purple to black on the inside, shaped as a downwards facing arrow. Its back features a shield that is purple with a metal border, again with the point facing towards its behind. Its shield has a black, slightly curved cross on it, with a sword underneath, coloured with a yellow hilt and glowing cyan blade. A round knight's helmet with a purple feather covers its head. Finally, streaky glowing white dashes fly out from its back.
An honour bound owl, searching the lands for glory and renown.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 3 or greater.
- Snowy Owl tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Knight Owl Edit
- The Knight Owl was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Knight Owl is a pun on a night owl, a term which describes an owl's nocturnal nature and describes someone who stays awake at night. In this case however, 'night' is replaced with "knight", a noble armoured warrior of medieval times.
- This is reflected in its appearance and description.
- The Baby Knight Owl's ability where missions earn 12% more coins reflect a knight completing missions for their king.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Snowy Owl||Horned Owl||Prowler||Barn Owl||Robin Hoot|