|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Lambembert Cheese has wool that is tinted golden yellow, representing cheese, with many dark squares potentially representing holes in cheese. On its back at its rear is a small French flag which a red banner trail streaming behind. Its trotters are black.
A traditional french farmhouse sheep with a soft, creamy, texture and a rich buttery flavour.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Merino Sheep tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Lambembert Cheese Edit
- The Lambembert Cheese is a play on Camembert cheese, a soft creamy cheese with surface ripening first made in the French town of Camembert. The French flag on its back alludes to this.
- The description also plays on this, describing the texture of the cheese when describing the sheep.
- The description contains an error in that "french" should have a capital letter.
|Merino Sheep||Sheep in Wolf's Clothing||Candylamb||Lady Baabaa||Little Bo Sheep|
|Conan the Baabaarian||Lamburgerini||Lambembert Cheese|