|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Lamburgerini is the seventh sheep in the stampede. It is unlocked by upgrading the sheep habitat to level 9.
The Lamburgerini is notable for taking the appearance of a hamburger. It body is comprised of two hamburger buns with white dots on top representing seeds, and a single lettuce leaf, a single tomato, a single cooked beef patty and a single slice of cheese, in order from top to bottom, sitting between. Its ears, legs and tail are shaped as golden rectangular prisms, resembling french fries.
This fast food set a lamb speed record.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Merino Sheep tamed.
- Sheep habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Lamburgerini Edit
- The Lamburgerini was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Lamburgerini plays on both a Lamborghini, a popular luxury supercar, and a hamburger simultaneously.
- The description references both a Lamborghini's high speed and how hamburgers are a form of fast food.
- The Baby Lamburgerini's abilities regarding ridden animals being faster and eating animals being more effective also play on these.
- The Lamburgerini is referenced in the Bufferrari description.
|Merino Sheep||Sheep in Wolf's Clothing||Candylamb||Lady Baabaa||Little Bo Sheep|
|Conan the Baabaarian||Lamburgerini||Lambembert Cheese|