|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Le'Ion Chef looks identical to the Lion, except it wears white clothing, a chef's hat, and holds a frying pan with bacon in it in its right paw, and a metal spatula in its left.
A world-renowned chef, be sure to try the anti-pasto-lope.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 5 or greater.
- Lion tamed.
- Eat 30 animals while riding a single lion in Savannah.
- It is easier to do this if the player uses a continue or a revive while still riding that lion, as the amount of animals eaten rolls over with the continue, for example, if the player eats 20 animals before they are eaten by the lion, they can use a continue or a revive and eat 10 animals to make the Le'Ion Chef appear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Le'Ion Chef Edit
- The Le'Ion Chef was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Le'Ion Chef is a play on a chef.
- "Anti-pasto-lope" is a play on the words 'antipasto', or the first course of a formal Italian meal, and 'antelope', a common prey of a lion.
- A hint is provided every now and then, informing the player of how to obtain the Le'Ion Chef, which is "If a lion could eat 30 animals, would it be satisfied?". The hint disappears once the player tames the Le'Ion Chef as of version 1.7.0.
|Lion||Dande Lion||Sabretooth Lion||Gryphon||Cryin' Lion|
|Le'Ion Chef||Maasai Lion||Nian Monster|