|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Leopard Seal is the second seal in the game.
The Leopard Seal is shaped identically to the Common Seal, although it has a dullish orange fur colour on its upper section and dark beige for its underside. Its nose is maroon in colour, and has three white sticks sticking out on each side, resembling whiskers. The Leopard Seal also has small, roundish ears just at the top of its head. Its face and back has variously shaped and sized black spots.
A predator of the sea that can be easily spotted.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Leopard Seal Edit
- The Leopard Seal was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Leopard Seal is a play on a leopard seal, a real life species of seal. The Leopard Seal in this case is designed to resemble a leopard, a large predatory cat.
- The description reflects this, referencing a leopard's predatory nature and including a pun in the word "spotted", referring to spots on a leopard and being easy to see.
- The Baby Leopard Seal's ability "eating animals is 5% more effective" also plays on a leopard's predatory nature.
- Like all other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Common Seal||Leopard Seal||Banana Peal||Security Seal||Harp Seal|
|Navy Seal||Eskimo Seal||Seal of Fortune|