|Distance Found||> 500m|
The Loch Ness Monster is the second brontosaurus in the game in order in which it comes out of the zoo in normal circumstances. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their brontosaurus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Loch Ness Monster, for the most part, is identical in appearance to the Brontosaurus. However, notable differences can be found in the form of its vibrant green colour, long, dark green, seaweed-like hair on its head, noticeably covering its eyes, with similar growths on its back, as well as a large leaf-like attachment on its tail.
Born to be a celebrity, but a late bloomer at that.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 3 or greater.
- Brontosaurus tamed.
- Brontosaurus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 500m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 500m.
Baby Loch Ness Monster Edit
- The Loch Ness Monster is a reference to the Loch Ness Monster, aka Nessie, an aquatic animal that reputedly inhabits Loch Ness in Scotland.
- The description references how brontosauruses lived many millions of years ago, and plays on the comparatively recent phenomenon of the Loch Ness Monster.
- The Baby Loch Ness Monster's abilities reference its aquatic origin and its own extreme rarity of eyewitness accounts in real life, which are largely disputed, with many believing that the Loch Ness Monster is a hoax and nothing but a myth.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|