|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Mascaralophus is the fifth parasaurolophus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Mascaralophus has a blue body, with its underside of its body and neck being light cyan. Its crest is shaped normally, but is coloured bright aqua. Its clothing and accessories consist of a black and dark wine red parts, which plays on crop tops commonly worn at parties, and luminous pink, aqua and green squarish bangles around its neck, arms and right leg. As suggested by the name, the Mascaralophus has various features of makeup on its face, with pink lips with lipstick, pink eyeshadow and comically big black eyebrows.
Partying hard for over 75 million years, a literal millenial.
- Ship upgraded to Jurassic 1.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Mascaralophus Edit
- The Mascaralophus is a play on mascara, a black cosmetic substances used to darken and thicken the eyelashes.
- The description relates to this in that mascara is commonly applied for parties. The Mascaralophus's appearance adheres to this.
- The description also plays on the estimated time in which a parasaurolophuses lived, and the term "millennial", which ordinarily means the generation born in the 1990's or 2000's who are associated with an increased use of technology and partying over the turn of the new millennium.
- The description contains a mistake in that "millenial" is spelt with a missing 'n'.