|Distance Found||> 2000m|
The Medium-Rare-atops is the seventh triceratops evident in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their triceratops habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Medium-Rare-atops is notable for embodying numerous foods in its appearance. Its frill is green with lighter veins branching from the bottom centre, like a lettuce leaf, and its head takes the appearance of a potato, with small spots and a large, bulky shape. The orange colour of its horns resemble that of carrots, and its eyes, while being square, resemble a sliced cherry tomato. Each of its stubby legs are coloured mustard yellow, fading into a golden colour. Its main body is coloured brown, similarly to meat, and has a red flag sticking out of its back behind the player.
Became a delicacy among carnivores due to how rare it was.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Triceratops tamed.
- Triceratops habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 2000m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2000m.
Baby Medium-Rare-atops Edit
- The Medium-Rare-atops is a play on medium rare doneness of meat, considered to be one of the preferred donenesses of meat, usually steak.
- The appearance references how steak is usually served.
- The description plays on how medium rare steak is figuratively considered a "delicacy", being one of the optimum donenesses of meat, as well as how the Medium-Rare-atops is literally "rare", being uncommon and difficult to find.
- The Baby Medium-Rare-atops's ability where eating animals becomes 12% more effective when sidekicked also references the Medium-Rare-atops's food theme.
- The Medium-Rare-atops was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.