|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Mi-24 Hind is the eighth hind in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hind habitat to level 9.
The Mi-24 Hind is coloured army green on the top half and a leather green on the underside. It has black hooves and a black nose. Many features it has are unique to itself. Replacing conventional horns are a brown Air Force helmet with two black helicopter blades mounted on steel grey beams. It wears a military microphone on its right. Its wings, compared to others of its kin, are far more square and regular, reminiscent of a fighter jet. Each is emblazoned with a red star with a white outline, with two dark grey jet engines, which each expel an orange jet stream, and a flashing red blinker on the underside of both wings. Finally, the tail shares the same square jet engine motif and star insignia, with another pair of helicopter blades continuously spinning on its right.
The soviets developed a powerful variant of deer that could eat grass at high altitudes.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Ceryneian Hind tamed.
- Hind habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Mi-24 Hind Edit
- The Mi-24 Hind references the Mil Mi-24, a Soviet helicopter gunship, in both appearance and description.
- The Mil Mi-24's NATO reporting name is "Hind", furthering said reference.
- The Mi-24 Hind was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
|Ceryneian Hind||Elaphoi Khrysokeroi||Oh Deer Lord||TV HIND||Beehind|
|Hindsight||Golden Hinde||Mi-24 Hind|