|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Mine-o-taur has olive fur on its face, and blue square tubes around its eyes. Its horns jut through its yellow hard hat with a light strapped to the centre of its head, light aqua lens pointing forwards. The Mine-o-taur's muscular body is covered by an orange mining suit, comprising of a jacket with flat, drawn on buttons and details, as well as two white bands running horizontally around its body and a yellow seam, and blue bangles around its wrists. Finally, the Mine-o-taur holds a pickaxe in its right fist.
No one can work out how the Mine-o-taur keeps escaping the labyrinth.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 3 or greater.
- Smash 2 minotaurs with phoenixes in one run.
- The player can use a revive or a continue in this mission.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Mine-o-taur Edit
- The Mine-o-taur was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The Mine-o-taur is a pun on a mine or mining, when someone digs the earth for minerals that are of value.
- The description plays on the trait of miners being able to dig.
- The Baby Mine-o-taur's ability where crates give 30% more coins references the value of mining for valuable minerals, especially gold, and the ability where rare animals appear 6% more often references how it is possible to find rare minerals underground.
- The Mine-o-taur's XP changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The original XP value was 12.
|Minotaur||Satyr||Cyclops||Minotaur Matador||Minotorious Cowboy|