|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Minotaur Matador is the fourth type minotaur in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their minotaur habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Minotaur Matador has red-brown fur, and wears many distinct aspects of clothing. On its head is a navy blue cap with two upwards-curling light grey horns, and a gold squarish nose ring is hooked to its nose. Highly padded shoulders, coloured with navy and gold padding, complement the yellow zig-zag pattern stripes on its navy back, as well as the thin bands of yellow on each wrist. The Minotaur Matador's midsection is covered with a red band, covering a white collared shirt which also features a red bow tie. Each leg has two stripes running down the seam of the pants on both sides.
Feels a bit conflicted.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 1 or greater.
- Minotaur tamed.
- Minotaur habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Minotaur Matador Edit
- The Minotaur Matador plays on a matador, a bull fighter.
- The desciption reflects this, playing on how the minotaur is also half bull, meaning that a Minotaur Matador would fight itself while also trying to escape to survive, hence feeling "conflicted".
|Minotaur||Satyr||Cyclops||Minotaur Matador||Minotorious Cowboy|