|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Minotorious Cowboy is the fifth minotaur in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their minotaur habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Minotorious Cowboy has the same general appearance as the Minotaur. Its head is coloured olive green with a brown snout. Its mouth constantly forms a toothy grin. There is a large gold ring hanging from its nostrils and light grey horns on the side of its head. It wears a dark brown cowboy hat with a red stripe, and a red bandana on its neck. The Minotorious Cowboy wears a long-sleeved, azure coloured button up shirt with the sleeves partially rolled up, exposing its brown arms. It also wears brown gloves. On the lower half, a blocky grey pistol in a dark red holster is on its left, and it wears a brown belt, pants and shoes, which come with spurs.
This ain't their first rodeo.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 1 or greater.
- Minotaur tamed.
- Minotaur habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Minotorious Cowboy Edit
- The name "Minotorious Cowboy" is a portmanteau of the words "minotaur" and "notorious cowboy".
- The Minotorious Cowboy's description references the game's title, Rodeo Stampede, and how the Minotorious Cowboy is a cowboy who regularly performs rodeos.
- All of the Baby Minotorious Cowboy's attributes reference its cowboy theme; all three highlight a cowboy's lasso skill.
|Minotaur||Satyr||Cyclops||Minotaur Matador||Minotorious Cowboy|