The Mission Mule is the second epic animal. Like all other epic animals, it can only be obtained through in-app purchase.
The Mission Mule has a brown coat of fur with a white underside and a white tinge at the bottom of its four legs above the hoof. It also has dark brown hooves and a black tail. What makes it unique is that it wears a khaki green army-style helmet and a khaki green saddle with two distinct pockets on each side, as well as a large double-ended megaphone sitting on top of a black radio box.
This military workhorse will keep you on a mission.
The Mission Mule grants the player unlimited missions, immediately making it so the player has three missions to complete. Once the player completes a mission, it will immediately be replaced by another one.
- The Mission Mule was released in version 1.2.0.
- The description is a reference to its ability, in which the player is constantly given unlimited missions from the Mission Mule.
- The Mission Mule was reclassified as an epic animal after update 1.4.0, reclassified from a zebra to a mule, which can be proved by riding one in Savannah to begin with and riding seven different animal species in a row including a zebra, with the Trojan Zebra appearing.
- The Mission Mule could be obtained for free during the Zebra Challenge.
- At an unknown date, the sound for the Mission Mule changed.
|Cash Cow||Mission Mule||Revive Raven||Lucky Lamb|