|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Mongol Roo closely resembles the Red Kangaroo, with a few clothing and accessory additions. It wears brown armour with grey squares on its back, arms and the sides of its head, and it also wears a grey hat with a large, white fur lining, as well as beige shoes with black laces, with a similar fur lining. The hat has an extremely long red ribbon coming out of the top. Finally, it holds a grey shield in its left hand and a sword with a black hilt in its right.
Charges into battle led by its fearless leader, Penghis Khan.
- Ship upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Red Kangaroo tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Mongol Roo Edit
- The name "Mongol Roo" is a portmanteau of the words "mongol" and "kangaroo".
- The Mongol Roo's description references the Penghis Khan.
|Red Kangaroo||Kickboxeroo||Ranger Roo||Kangollipop||Skibby Dippy Doo|
|Kan Guru||Kangapoodle||Mongol Roo|