|Distance Found||> 1400m|
The Moocan is the fourth toucan that can be befriended in the stampede.
The Moocan is distinctly coloured in grey and very dark grey random spotted patterns, similar to that of a cow. Its beak also features a similar pattern, albeit coloured dark and light pink. Around its midsection, on the underside, is an udder that is coloured pink. On each side of its head are small, grey horns which stick out sideways before curving upwards. Its feet are coloured a dark grey.
Despite being a jungle dwelling bird, it longs for the rolling hills of the countryside.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1400m.
Baby Moocan Edit
- The Moocan was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Moocan is a play on a cow. There is rhyme play incorporated in this, with "moo", which is the sound that a cow makes, rhyming with the "tou-" in toucan.
- The description supports this by referencing "rolling hills" where cows are known to graze.
- The Baby Moocan's ability where taming animals is 15% quicker references the fact that cows are tame animals.
- The description contained an error in that "country side" should have been spelt as a single word (countryside).
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.