|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Mosstrich appears to look like a tree or another similar form of wild forest vegetation. It has a musky brown/green coloured neck and head, with a large green moustache and green hair on its head. Its tail and wings are designed to look like leaves, and its torso appears similar to grass with a green covering on the top of its body draping down in hanging segments, abruptly stopping to a brown coloured lower body which possibly represents dirt. The Mosstrich also features beige coloured mushrooms on top of its lush green covering on its body. Its legs are also brown but fade into dark green, and its feet are a comparatively lighter shade of green.
Rocks an impressive mosstache, but smells kinda fungi.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 2 or greater.
- Ostrich tamed.
- Ostrich habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1000m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1000m.
Baby Mosstrich Edit
- The Mosstrich was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The description and the animal name includes intentional moss puns, including "rocks", which plays on a rock, where moss commonly grows, "mosstache", a play on 'moss' and 'moustache' and "fungi", which plays on 'funky/funny' and 'fungi'.
|Ostrich||Celebirdy||Glam Rockstrich||Ostri Chevalier||Ostrich of Hearts|