|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Nachosaurus is the fourth stegosaurus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their stegosaurus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Nachosaurus appears similar to the Stegosaurus, although there are a multitude of obvious changes. Its mouth is coloured dark red, and its body is coloured brown. A yellow covering, resembling melted cheese, can be seen on its back. An assortment of red, green and white cubical objects are scattered throughout this covering, possibly representing diced tomato, onion and guacamole, respectively. Finally, its plates are a faded golden yellow colour with darker spots, invoking tortilla chips.
Nacho average kind of dinosaur.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 6 or greater.
- Stegosaurus tamed.
- Stegosaurus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1800m.
Baby Nachosaurus Edit
- The Nachosaurus was released on the 22nd of June 2017 in version 1.9.0 along with all other stegosauruses.
- The name Nachosaurus is a portmanteau of the words "nacho" and "stegosaurus".
- The Baby Nachosaurus' ability where eating animals is 10% more effective plays on the food theme, as nachos are a type of food.
- The Nachosaurus' description plays on words by substituting the word "nacho" for the phrase "not your", as they sound somewhat similar.
- The Baby Nachosaurus' abilities, along with the remaining stegosauruses', changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The previous abilities were "Animals get angry 4% slower", "Rare animals appear 6% more often" and "Taming animals is 6% quicker".