|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Navy Seal, fittingly, wears a navy-coloured uniform, which consists of a v-neck sweater, a short black tie, a white collared shirt, two squares at its chest and a gold anchor on its back for decoration. A gold telescope sits at its right side, and three lines of gold stripes line horizontally along its front flippers. Its head reveals its natural body colour of bluish-grey, and has a sailor's hat with a stiff navy brim, a white top and a gold anchor logo at the front.
Why swim when you can sail the seven seas.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Navy Seal boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Tundra permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Navy Seal boss mission is fairly simple and straightforward; the player is simply required to navigate through a stampede of Walruses and other Common Seals, through sections of ice and small rocks. The player is recommended to upgrade their seal habitat to level 5 so that the player can smash any seals while on ice. Otherwise, the player should ensure to stay away from the edges to avoid walruses, and utilise the ice when the seal is angry to gain more predictable control than a seal hopping with long jumps.
- The Navy Seal was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Navy Seal plays on the Navy SEALs, or the navy sea, air and land teams.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Common Seal||Leopard Seal||Banana Peal||Security Seal||Harp Seal|
|Navy Seal||Eskimo Seal||Seal of Fortune|