|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Nidhogg is the fifth dragon in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their dragon habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Nidhogg is coloured green with brown accents on the underside of its body and wings. Leaves are a recurring motif; there is a leaf on the end of its tail, several around its head, replacing the crests of the Dragon, and a few on its tree branch-like ears. Otherwise, the Nidhogg remains virtually identical to the Dragon.
A fearsome Norse dragon that gnaws away the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 4 or greater.
- Dragon tamed.
- Dragon habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Nidhogg Edit
- This dragon is a refrence to the Níðhöggr from Norse mythology, but it was portrayed as a two or no armed serpent, without the tree features.
- The tree features reference the Níðhöggr's association with the world tree (Yggdrasil).
- The Nidhogg was released on the 17th of September 2017 in version 1.11.0 along with other dragons, turtles and hydras.
|Dragon||Colchian Dragon||Dragon of Helios||Y Ddraig Goch||Nidhogg|