|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The One-eyed Wolfbeard is the sixth wolf in the stampede. Like all other boss animals, the player is required to complete a minigame or mini-mission called a boss mission to find and befriend it for the first time. After the player befriends the One-eyed Wolfbeard, it can then be found permanently in the stampede, and its match can be found.
The One-eyed Wolfbeard is coloured with brown fur, covered by numerous aspects of clothing. On its head is a hat that is purple and wider at the top than it is at the bottom. Around the base of the hat is a red bandana. Its eye is covered by a black eyepatch. It wears a white shirt with wide brown cuffs, and on top of that it wears a black vest. The One-eyed Wolfbeard has a pair of brown straps running down the length of its body. It has loose fitting pants that are wine red with darker stripes, and a pair of brown stereotypical pirate boots with gold buckles.
The most notorious pirate in the wolf pen! Also, the only pirate in the wolf pen.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 2 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete One-eyed Wolfbeard boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Mountains permanently.
- Ride past 1800m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The One-eyed Wolfbeard boss mission is not very difficult technically, with the player being required to navigate an angry One-eyed Wolfbeard through narrow sections where a tree blocks one half of it, clusters of trees with small gaps which the One-eyed Wolfbeard can fit through and mazes of small rocks and trees where there are some routes blocked off. The difficulty is the random nature of the paths that are blocked off, meaning that the player must have some kind of luck to be able to pass through successfully and tame the One-eyed Wolfbeard. It is recommended to keep a steady hand and make sure that the movements are precise to make it through small gaps, and look ahead to see which paths are blocked off in the maze sections.
Baby One-eyed Wolfbeard Edit
- The One-eyed Wolfbeard was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The One-eyed Wolfbeard plays on a pirate name, which often consists of "Wolfbeard".
- The Baby One-eyed Wolfbeard's ability where crates give 35% more coins is a reference to how pirates steal loot and treasure from others.
|Gray Wolf||Fire Wolf||Survivor Wolf||Big Bad Wolf||Jabberwolfy|
|One-eyed Wolfbeard||TIME LOCKER DOG||Cerberus||Thriller Wolf|