|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Opera Bunny wears a red mask which has six whiskers, a green nose, a yellow-rimmed square lapping over the edge of each side of its head, with a black mark right on the edge and wider ears covering a large part of its original ears. On each leg is a yellow band with a green stripe, and its foot is dull red and has two hooked claws at the front and three at the back. On its back is a red-rimmed yellow cover with several jade green stripes, which bends up, somewhat similarly to a chair. Bent stalks stick out from the top of the vertical section of its 'cover'.
This bunny decided to dress up as a tiger to celebrate the New Year.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 2 or greater.
- Arctic Hare tamed.
- Collect 30 in the 2018 Chinese New Year Event.
- Ride past 1800m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Opera Bunny Edit
(Currently does not exist, error by the developers)
- The Opera Bunny references the Peking opera, a form of arts performance which is a cultural treasure of China.
- The Baby Opera Bunny, like all 2018 Chinese New Year event didn’t exist on release, however the match could be tamed. Once breeding had finished, the screen where the baby animal jumps around ecstatically could be seen to have an empty basket, with the game immediately crashing. The baby Opera Bunny would also be non-existent in the habitat, with no Baby Opera Bunny window appearing, despite the counter saying 9/9 babies.
- Version 1.14.1 removed the possibility of getting baby animals for the 2018 Chinese New Year animals, with the baby animal counter going down from 420 to 414 in that time.
|Arctic Hare||Anne Bunny||Chocolate Bunny||Gunny||Grass Hopper|
|Snow Bunny||Funny Bunny||Crabbit||Opera Bunny|