|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Owlgebra is completely dark blue, and wears goofy maroon spectacles that are hexagonal shaped and a black graduation hat. Its clothing is comprised of a nerdy beige v-neck sweater on top of a white collared shirt, complete with a short red tie. Attached to its right wing is a graduation scroll tied with a red ribbon.
A mathematical genius who has just recently graduated.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 3 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Owlgebra boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Tundra permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Owlgebra boss mission is fairly straightforward, although it might need several tries. The player must rely on judgement of the Owlgebra's swoops down to the ground to avoid hitting underpasses, and go around them when the Owlgebra is rising.
Baby Owlgebra Edit
- The Owlgebra was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Owlgebra is a pun on 'algebra', a form of mathematics where an unknown value, commonly labelled as 'x', is found through a sequence of basic calculations.
- The description reflects this.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Snowy Owl||Horned Owl||Prowler||Barn Owl||Robin Hoot|