|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Parasol-o-lophus is the fourth kind of parasaurolophus based on zoo order in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Parasol-o-lophus is a purple variant of the Parasaurolophus, with a dull blue squarish umbrella attached to the back of its crest. Its clothing consists of a dark mint green and white puffy, frilly dress, which has three frills. Each frill is coloured white, as is the fluffy collar. On its hands it wears small white gloves with no fingers as the Parasol-o-lophus has no fingers.
She's got you covered.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Parasol-o-lophus Edit
- The Parasol-o-lophus is a play on a parasol.
- The description plays on the phrase 'He's/she's got you covered', which references support. However, in this case, it is more literal, with "she's got you covered" referencing how an umbrella or a parasol will cover the person from rain or sun.
- The use of the pronoun "she" in the description references how parasols are regarded as feminine.
- The Parasol-o-lophus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.