|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Pegasaurus is the seventh brontosaurus that is obtainable in-game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their brontosaurus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Pegasaurus' main differences from the Brontosaurus include its pure white colour, a single white horn on its head, and small, tinted blue wings on its body. A rainbow-coloured "mane" can be seen running down its neck, visible only from its right. Aside from these changes, the Pegasaurus remains visually identical to the Brontosaurus.
Broke the laws of aerodynamics probably before they were even a thing.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 3 or greater.
- Brontosaurus tamed.
- Brontosaurus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 2200m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Baby Pegasaurus Edit
- The name "Pegasaurus" is a portmanteau of the words "pegasus" and "brontosaurus". Notably, this name more closely invokes that of a stegosaurus
- The Pegasaurus' description references its wings that appear too small to produce flight, and the Pegasaurus' relative age.
- The Pegasaurus is one of two pegasus-themed animals, the other being the Zegasus, to have been created before the introduction of the Pegasus.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|