|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Peglegasus is the fifth pegasus that can be found in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pegasus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Peglegasus' upper half is coated in light brown, and its lower half is coated in a rich dark wood colour. Each of its hooves are covered by rich dark brown boots, with the tops rolled over slightly. On the Peglegasus' head is a very dark brown pirate hat, lined with gold, and a black eyepatch covers its right eye. Its wings and tail employ the colour scheme of blue, dark green and red.
This pegasus has sacrificed much to find out whether the grass is always greener on the other side.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 1 or greater.
- Pegasus tamed.
- Pegasus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Peglegasus Edit
- The Peglegasus is a play on peglegs, wooden prosthetics used to replace a missing leg, commonly associated with pirates or sailors.
- The description reflects the theme of piracy, referencing the figurative definition of the phrase "the grass is greener on the other side", which is relevant as pirates always looted others to get more and better gold and treasure, and mentioning sacrifice, which in this case is physical.
- The Baby Peglegasus' abilities "crates give 10% more coins" and "animals are 10% faster in water" both reference the pirate theme, referencing looting and how pirates travelled in ships on the water.
|Pegasus||Peryton||Pegasus in Training||Picarus||Peglegasus|
|Pegazeus||Trojan Horse 2.0||Unicorn|