|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Picarus is the fourth pegasus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pegasus habitat to level 5 or higher.
Compared to the Pegasus, the Picarus more closely resembles a conventional horse, with auburn fur, and a deep brown mane, hooves and tail. Its wings appear brown at the base, fading into a waxy grey.
Unlike Icarus, Picarus' wings weren't made of wax and did not melt from the Sun… Unfortunately the Sun was still really, really hot.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Pegasus tamed.
- Pegasus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Picarus Edit
- The Picarus was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The name "Picarus" is a portmanteau of the words "pegasus" and "Icarus".
- The Picarus's description references the myth of Icarus.
- One of the Baby Picarus' attributes references its connection to fire.
|Pegasus||Peryton||Pegasus in Training||Picarus||Peglegasus|
|Pegazeus||Trojan Horse 2.0||Unicorn|