|Distance Found||> 750m|
The Plague Doctor Penguin is the third variety of penguin in the stampede.
The Plague Doctor Penguin has a body which is coloured a shiny, smooth black. Its feet and wings are also coloured similarly. Its head is a cool white, with its beak being longer, thicker and bent downwards. Black rimmed red lenses cover each eye. On its head is a black top hat, and attached to its back is a staff that has two points at the top, coloured gold, and a grey handle.
Has no idea what it's doing. Thinks the Hippocratic Oath is a type of cereal
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 750m.
Baby Plague Doctor Penguin Edit
- The Plague Doctor Penguin is a reference to plague doctors, notable for their incorrect treatments and dodgy methods to gain extra salary when treating epidemic patients.
- This reference may have been chosen because plague doctor costumes made plague doctors look somewhat like penguins.
- The description references plague doctors by referencing the Hippocratic Oath, an oath historically taken by physicians, which plague doctors were classified as, and mentioning that plague doctors had "no idea what [they were] doing", referencing how most plague doctors were not qualified to treat patients.
- The description says "Thinks the Hippocratic Oath is a type of cereal", which could play on how "oath" sounds similar to 'oats'.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description lacks a period at the end.
|Penguin||Emperor Penguin||Plague Doctor Penguin||Pilot Penguin||Penghis Khan|
|Fairy Penguin||Hockey Puckguin||Pengdjinn|