|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Plantylosaurus is the seventh variety of ankylosaurus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their ankylosaurus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Plantylosaurus looks somewhat similar to the Ankylosaurus, but with many notable differences. The Plantylosaurus is coloured dirt brown with leaf green accents, prominent on its back, tail, claws and spikes. Its body armour appears more organic and less regular than other ankylosauruses, its tail club, now appearing to be based on a peach-coloured flower bulb, is preceded by a purple flower. Running from the top of its head to the end of its body, before its tail, are several large leaf-like growths, layered over each other.
When other dinosaurs migrated, this one just vegetated.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 4 or greater.
- Ankylosaurus tamed.
- Ankylosaurus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Plantylosaurus Edit
- The Plantylosaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The name Plantylosaurus is a portmanteau of the words "plant" and "ankylosaurus".
- The description references how plants cannot move or migrate, they just vegetate, or grow in a more extensive area.