|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Platypotamus is the sixth hippo the player can befriend in the game.
The Platypotamus is vibrant in appearance, witch its upper body being coloured leaf green and its lower body being coloured light blue. The two colours join in the middle and form a wave pattern, and also fade into each other slightly. Its muzzle is coloured completely bright yellow, as is its long bushy tail which is fat at the end. Its feet are also yellow, and are webbed.
And you thought a platypus was a weird animal.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 2 or greater.
- Hippo tamed.
- Ride a single hippo uninterrupted for 30 seconds in Jungle.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Platypotamus Edit
- The Platypotamus is a play on a platypus, an animal native to Australia known to have thought to have been a cross between a duck and a beaver.
- The description plays on this, especially how the platypus was considered such a weird animal that it was thought to be a hybrid animal.
- The Baby Platypotamus' extremely high boost of speed in water when sidekicked also references how the Platypotamus is a splice of a hippopotamus and a platypus, which in turn was believed to be a cross between a duck and a beaver, all of which being water animals.
- There is a hint that is given to the player which disappears once the player has games the Platypotamus. Every so often, the message "Ever tried to solo rodeo a hippo?" appears.
- The description contains a punctuation error not included in the description written above. Between 'a' and 'weird', there is a double space as opposed to a single space.
|Hippo||Pygmy Hippo||Ballerina Hippo||Hip Hop Hippo||Hippiepotamus|