|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Polar Bear is the first polar bear in the game.
The Polar Bear resembles a real-life polar bear. It has a round, pale brown snout and ears, as well as a dark brown nose and claws, but is otherwise coloured extremely light grey across its entire body. It has four longer-than-average legs with three claws on the end of each one.
These mighty nomads are the largest land carnivores on earth and anything on the ice, and sometimes just below it, is food.
Baby Polar Bear Edit
- The Polar Bear was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Polar Bear's description references real life trivia about polar bears.
- One of the Baby Polar Bear's abilities reference a polar bear's diet, in that they eat meat.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.1 on the 19th of April 2018.
|Polar Bear||Strawbeary||Polo Bear||Solar Bear||Patroller Bear|
|Roller Bear||Bowler Bear||Lumbearjack|