|Distance Found||> 2000m|
The Pop Vulture is the fifth vulture in the game.
The Pop Vulture has wings coloured dusty burgundy, creme, grey, dark grey and black from the lower wing to the wingtip. It also has grey legs and white feet. Its has a light grey head with blue shading around its eyes, and a light orange beak with a black tip. Its tail is also dusty burgundy, but has a black tip. Its main feature is its hair, which is a dusty goldish beige colour, and is styled in angular spikes sticking out randomly from its head, much like anime hair.
This vulture is a big deal in Japan.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Vulture tamed.
- Ride past 2000m in Savannah (always found perched on rocks).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2000m.
Baby Pop Vulture Edit
- The Pop Vulture was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Pop Vulture is a play on pop culture.
- The description, in turn, is a reference to how pop culture is extremely prominent and popular in Japan.
- The Baby Pop Vulture's abilities relating to taming animals references how pop culture figures are big collectables and are frequently collected.
|Vulture||Egyptian Vulture||Viva Las Vulture||Vulture Capitalist||Pop Vulture|