|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Professor Dropbear is the eighth type of drop bear in the stampede. Like all endangered animals it can only be found on random days. Its match can then be found on a certain random day after the player has tamed it.
The Professor Dropbear's appearance is similar to that of the Drop Bear, although it has quite a number of additions. Its head is coloured a dull yellow, with its nose being a more vibrant yellow. Spiky tufts of greenish-yellow hair can be seen on both sides of its head, complimented by range spectacles. On its head is a blue-grey graduate's cap, adorned with a red tassel on its right. The Professor Dropbear also appears to wear a black acedemic gown, although its claws are inexplicably coloured teal. A red bow tie mounted on a yellow collar is visible around its neck. Finally, translucent question marks pop up around the Professor Dropbear's head.
Don't fall asleep during this lecture…
- Ship upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Drop Bear tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Outback (found perched in tree, jumping down towards the player when the player is in range).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Professor Dropbear Edit
- The Professor Dropbear was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Professor Dropbear was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Professor Dropbear's description indirectly references a drop bear's aggressive behaviour. It also indirectly references how professors scold their students for falling asleep during lectures.
|Drop Bear||Dropbear Dundee||Drop Bikie||Pennywise the Koala||Rustle Ko|
|Bunyip||The Hon. Lady Dropbear||Professor Dropbear|