|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Professor Dropbear's appearance is similar to that of the Drop Bear, although it has quite a number of additions. Its head is coloured a dull yellow, with its nose being a more vibrant yellow. Spiky tufts of greenish-yellow hair can be seen on both sides of its head, complimented by range spectacles. On its head is a blue-grey graduate's cap, adorned with a red tassel on its right. The Professor Dropbear also appears to wear a black acedemic gown, although its claws are inexplicably coloured teal. A red bow tie mounted on a yellow collar is visible around its neck. Finally, translucent question marks pop up around the Professor Dropbear's head.
Don't fall asleep during this lecture…
- Ship upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Drop Bear tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1600m in Outback (found perched in trees, jumping down towards the player when the player is in range).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Professor Dropbear Edit
- The Professor Dropbear was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Professor Dropbear was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Professor Dropbear's description indirectly references a drop bear's aggressive behaviour. It also indirectly references how professors scold their students for falling asleep during lectures.
|Drop Bear||Dropbear Dundee||Drop Bikie||Pennywise the Koala||Rustle Ko|
|Bunyip||The Hon. Lady Dropbear||Professor Dropbear|