|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Pygmy Hippo is the second hippo in the game.
The Pygmy Hippo resembles a real life pygmy hippo, with its appearance being almost identical to the Hippo. Its only differences in appearance to the Hippo are that its skin is a dark chocolate colour as opposed to blue-gray and pale pink colours, and that its face features a pattern of darker lines intersecting like a grid. It is also slightly smaller than all other hippos.
Like a teacup pig, Africa style.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 1000m.
Baby Pygmy Hippo Edit
- The Pygmy Hippo was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Pygmy Hippo is based on a real life pygmy hippopotamus, one of two species of hippo.
- The description refers to a real life pygmy hippo's small size, comparing it to a teacup pig, or a tiny piglet supposedly able to fit in a teacup, as well as referencing where pygmy hippos can be found (Africa).
- The description had a punctuation error in that the 'a' in "africa" was not capitalised.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Hippo||Pygmy Hippo||Ballerina Hippo||Hip Hop Hippo||Hippiepotamus|