|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Quetzalcoatl is the sixth dragon by zoo order in the game. The player is required to complete a secret mission in order to discover and befriend it.
The Quetzalcoatl has three main colours: a slightly orange red, which makes up most of its additional features compared to the Dragon, a vibrant teal, its main body colour and lime green, which is the colour of the underside of its body and the membrane of its wings only. The Quetzalcoatl's mouth has a thicker red bezel than other dragons, and its nose is covered by a red piece with two square spiral patterns which can be interpreted as nostrils. It also has eyebrows which are thick and distinctly hooked on each end. Around the Quetzalcoatl's neck is a red petal arrangement and ruffles of backwards-pointing spikes, which cover a set of three spines that are wider and blunt at the top, and coloured teal fading into red from base up. Similar spines can be found running down its tail, which fades into red and ends with another heap of spikes. Finally, each of the Quetzalcoatl's ankles also features red ruffles.
A giant feathered serpent from Aztec mythology, who contributed to the creation of mankind.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 5 or greater.
- Ride eight different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Olympus.
- The player can start on an animal from a different zone, or an epic animal to do so, although this is not necessary. A tip is to first jump onto a rarer animal (e.g. a phoenix) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. a dragon), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Quetzalcoatl Edit
- The Quetzalcoatl references the Quetzalcoatl, an Aztec deity which resembled a feathered serpent, which the name "Quetzalcoatl" means.
- The description details this.
|Dragon||Colchian Dragon||Dragon of Helios||Y Ddraig Goch||Nidhogg|