|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Reindeer In Training is coloured identically to the Alpine Moose, although it is covered with a light dusting of white snow on its back, head and antlers. Each one of its legs are covered with red, white and green columns. Its frontal body is coated with a red piece of clothing and a red scarf with white tips. The Reindeer In Training's antlers are its major feature, with red, green and white baubles hanging off the bottom of each antler, and a black wire of green, red, maroon and white hanging coloured balls stretching between the antlers three times.
Accidentally found a costume by crashing into a Christmas tree.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 5 or greater.
- Collect 250 in the 2017 Winter Holiday Event.
- Ride 1800m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Reindeer In Training Edit
- The Reindeer In Training was released on the 14th of December 2017 in version 1.13.0 as a part of the 2017 Winter Holiday update.
- The Reindeer In Training plays on how a reindeer in training would yet be able to fly.
- The Baby Reindeer In Training's ability where the player receives 35% more coins from crates reflects the spirit of giving of Christmas.
|Alpine Moose||Mossy Moose||Spruce Moose||Mesa Moose||Monstroose|
|Dark Mousse||Chocolate Mousse||Zeus Moose||Reindeer In Training|