|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Riffin is mostly blue in colour, with blue wings, legs, tail and a blue lower body. Its front claws are coloured a matte red, as is its curved beak. The Riffin's accessories and other defining features include its black, loosely styled hair, partially covering its eyes, a blue brimless hat which its ears poke through, a square set of headphones coloured red and black, a red, white and dark brown electric guitar strapped to its back and a black collared leather jacket commonly worn by rock stars.
This griffon is getting its riff on.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 2 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Riffin boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Olympus permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Riffin boss mission is fairly simple. The player is faced with a narrow section populated by trees and Pegasuses. The player must fly around the trees, which is simple because the Riffin flies up sooner than usual, and land to eat the Pegasuses to keep the Riffin happy and prevent it from eating the player. This mission requires very little patience, luck or ability.
Baby Riffin Edit
- The Riffin is a rhyming play on a riff, a usually catchy repeated series of notes or chords commonly used in rock.
- The explains the Riffin's appearance.
- The description further extends this rhyming play, with the description rhyming "griffon" and "riff on".
- Notably, an alternative spelling of 'griffin' is used, most likely to highlight the rhyme.