|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Robin Hoot is the fifth owl that can be found in the game.
The Robin Hoot is coloured olive green on its wings and face, with green wingtips that are tinged with lime green. Its head is covered by a green hood, and it has a grey beak. On each wing is a gold-rimmed green shield, with a crescent moon and small circle on each, coloured gold. On its back is a wooden bow as well as a beige arrow, with a stripe of red near the feather.
Steals from the rich and gives to the needy.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 3 or greater.
- Snowy Owl tamed.
- Ride past 1800m in Tundra (found jumping out of large holes in the side walls).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Robin Hoot Edit
- The Robin Hoot was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Robin Hoot is a reference to the famous outlaw Robin Hood of English folklore.
- Robin Hood's most well-known trait is referenced in the description.
- The Baby Robin Hoot's ability where missions give 15% more coins references Robin Hood's mission of robbing the rich to give to the poor.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Snowy Owl||Horned Owl||Prowler||Barn Owl||Robin Hoot|