|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Robin Should is the sixth eagle. Like all secret animals, it requires the player to complete a special task to befriend it, but unlike most secret animals, it comes pre-spawned randomly, much like regular and boss animals once they have been initially befriended.
The Robin Should is made up of many colours and features. Its wings are colourful, consisting of yellow and green gradient wingtip feathers, brown wings and a red and orange gradient decal running down the centre of each wing. Also on each of its wings are a pair of bow and arrows. Its head features a brown beak with a lining coloured red and orange and a green bycrocket (a type of hat) with an orange feather sticking out of the left side of the brim. Across its back is a brown quiver with a red square opening and a yellow and green rim, carrying two arrows with green feathers.
Robs the rich to feed the poor. Or it would, if it ever figures out how.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 4 or greater.
- Jump off the edge of a cliff in line with a line of four bushes facing off the side in Mountains, in which the one closest to the edge is the biggest. The Robin Should should be evident perched on a solitary rock around 50 metres from the cliff edge, where the player can lasso it and latch on before dying. Jumping from any animal should result in the player making the distance.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Robin Should Edit
- The Robin Should was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Robin Should is a play on Robin Hood, an outlaw of English folklore known to rob the rich to feed the poor. It is also a play on a robin, a type of bird.
- The description plays on this.
- The Robin Should could initially only be found from Mountains 5, however this was changed to Mountains 4 at an unknown date.
- The game provides a hint on how to tame the Robin Should, which as of update 1.7.0, would disappear once the player had tamed it. The hint is "If the bushes told you to jump off a cliff, would you?"
|Bald Eagle||Knight Hawk||Eaglward Scissorwings||Count Batcula||Greater Eaglemoth|
|Robin Should||Flight Attendant||Regal Eagle|