|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Santa Claws is coloured with more reddish tones than the Tiger, although its main distinguishing features are its jacket, which is red with white cuffs, a white puffy collar and a white waistband, its hat, which is a floppy Santa hat drooping to the the Santa Claws's right, with a white rim and pom-pom, and its stylised white beard.
Loves to deliver presents but always gets distracted by the wrapping paper.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 4 or greater.
- Tiger tamed.
- Purchase for 175 in the 2017 Winter Holiday Event.
- Santa Claws is tamed immediately upon purchase.
- Ride 1800m in Jungle (Santa Claws match can be tamed).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Santa Claws Edit
- The Santa Claws was released on the 14th of December 2017 in version 1.13.0 as a part of the 2017 Winter Holiday update.
- The Santa Claws is a pun on Santa Claus, the well-known mythical person traditionally known to give presents to children for Christmas. "Claws" plays on a tiger having claws.
- The appearance reflects this.
- The description plays on Santa’s trait of delivering presents, as well as a cat's behaviour of tearing up wrapping paper with their claws.
- The Baby Santa Claws's ability where the player is given 25% more coins from crates references how Santa giving presents, as the player is being 'given' extra .
|Tiger||Liger||Crouching Tiger||White Tiger||H.R. Tiger|
|Tiger Lily||Pink Panthera||Tigermoth||Santa Claws|