|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Satyr is the second minotaur. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their minotaur habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Satyr retains the same humanoid shape and stature of the Minotaur, however, its colours and features set it widely apart. Its upper half is coloured caramel, and its lower half is dark wine. Its head is also dark wine, with two white lines running down the front of its face. Its horns are very curly and coloured a gold and blurred black stripe pattern, similar to a sheep's. A belt coloured identically to its lower half sits around its waist, and dark metallic grey bands are latched around its wrists and ankles.
These woodland gods only really care about wine and having a good time.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Minotaur tamed.
- Minotaur habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 200m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Satyr Edit
- The Satyr was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The Satyr is a reference to satyrs, companions to Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and parties.
- The description reflects this.
|Minotaur||Satyr||Cyclops||Minotaur Matador||Minotorious Cowboy|