|Distance Found||> 1200m|
The Scarecrow is a mostly light yellow or full beige shaded bird with the tip of the wings and the back of the body being different shades of yellow. The inner part of the wings turn a walnut-brown colour. The neck is bent at a 100˚ angle and is coloured an amber shade. Its head is thicker and resembles the head of a typical scarecrow. Its eyes are square shaped and coloured red with darker rims. The beak is a yellow tip which gets darker and darker closer to the head. The face base colour is a shade of brown with a few darker brown strips on the corners. It wears a straw hat that is rough around the rim.
The Scarecrow can't figure out why other birds keep avoiding him.
- Sky Zoo unlocked to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Vulture tamed.
- Purchase for 100 in the 2017 Halloween Event.
- Scarecrow is tamed immediately upon purchase.
- Ride past 1200m in Savannah (Scarecrow match can be tamed).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1200m.
Baby Scarecrow Edit
- The Scarecrow was first released on the 27th of October 2017 in version 1.12.0 as a part of the 2017 Halloween update.
- The Scarecrow is a direct reference to a scarecrow, a device used to lure away birds. It relates back to Halloween in that "Scarecrow" has the word 'scare' in it, and relates to a vulture as crows (of Scarecrow) and vultures are both types of bird.
- The description plays on the purpose of a scarecrow.
- The description contained an error in which "Scarecrow" was not capitalised.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Vulture||Egyptian Vulture||Viva Las Vulture||Vulture Capitalist||Pop Vulture|