|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Seal of Fortune is the eighth seal in the game. Like all endangered animals it can only be found on random days. Its match can only be found on certainly random days after the day that the player tames it.
The Seal of Fortune has greenish-brown, almost black, skin and wears clothing similar to a stereotypical leprechaun. It wears a tall green top hat with a black strap and gold buckle, as well as a green suit with a black belt, white collar and white cuffs. It also has a light green four-leaf clover on the right of its hat and a light green bow tie. A black pot of gold coins sits at its right, with coins and a rainbow streaming out from it.
These seals trust rainbows more than banks to hold their savings.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Common Seal tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Seal of Fortune Edit
- The Seal of Fortune was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The name "Seal of Fortune" is a reference to the term "wheel of fortune".
- The appearance resembles that of a leprechaun.
- The Seal of Fortune's description references the association between gold at the end of rainbows and luck.
- Two of the Baby Seal of Fortune's abilities reference its namesake by producing more coins.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Common Seal||Leopard Seal||Banana Peal||Security Seal||Harp Seal|
|Navy Seal||Eskimo Seal||Seal of Fortune|