|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Skibby Dippy Doo is the fifth kangaroo that the player can find in the stampede.
The Skibby Dippy Doo's fur colour is a slightly darker hue than the Red Kangaroo, although its base features are identical. On its back is a large black mark which extends the full width of the back and creates a round ending on each side. Its snout has two small spots, almost specks, on each side. On each arm it also has a couple of spots, one being quite large and the other being much smaller. Around its neck is a collar that has a light blue band and a diamond tag, with a gold border and highlighted blue centre.
Rerro! Want a skibby snack?
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Baby Skibby Dippy Doo Edit
- The Skibby Dippy Doo is a reference to Scooby-Doo.
- The name is a play on the Scooby-Doo catchphrase "scooby dooby doo", with "Skibby" being more kangaroo related as it relates to bouncing.
- The description also plays on classic Scooby-Doo catchphrases, specifically "Ruh-roh!" and "Want a Scooby snack?".
- The Skibby Dippy Doo may also be a reference to the eponymous kangaroo from the television series, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, as 'Skibby' sounds like 'Skippy'.
- The Skibby Dippy Doo was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
|Red Kangaroo||Kickboxeroo||Ranger Roo||Kangollipop||Skibby Dippy Doo|
|Kan Guru||Kangapoodle||Mongol Roo|