|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Skyceratops is the fourth triceratops in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their triceratops habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Skyceratops resembles the Triceratops, with more of a 'bird' motif than other Triceratops. It is coloured sky blue fading down to an even lighter blue, with black accents on its horns, now-visible claws, and 'beak', which has been enlarged compared to others of its kind. Other noticeable differences include a larger and frillier frill, the presence of green wings lined with sky blue, and leaves resembling ferns on its front legs and tail.
Flight or fight? Why not both?
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Triceratops tamed.
- Triceratops habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1600m.
Baby Skyceratops Edit
- The Skyceratops' name is a portmanteau of the words "sky" and "triceratops".
- The Skyceratops' description references the well-known phrase "fight or flight?", in this case taking the latter literally.
- The Skyceratops was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.